Do you really know what services are available in your local area?
The Western Health and Social Care Trust is holding an event on Wednesday, March 25, for Dungiven and Feeny communities to come along and build a better knowledge of what services are available to you and help identify gaps to develop new opportunities.
The event will take place in Feeny Community Association between 11am – 1pm and is open to all members of the community, as well as community and voluntary groups in the area.
The aim of the event is to:
* Build a better knowledge of what is out there, make connections and share information.
* Create a more integrated or co-ordinated approach to meeting people’s needs, using collaboration strategies.
* Better co-ordination and organisation of local activities.
* Mutual support between and for local organisations.
* Identify gaps in the area.
* Opportunity to develop new services or build upon existing services.
If you have a story or want to send a photo or video to us please contact the Derry Now editorial team on 028 7129 6600 for Derry City stories Or 028 7774 3970 for County Derry stories. Or you can email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
Subscribe or register today to discover more from Derrynow.com
Buy the e-paper of the Derry News and the County Derry Post here for instant access to Derry's premier news titles.
Keep up with the latest news from Derry with our daily newsletter featuring the most important stories of the day delivered to your inbox every evening at 5pm.